Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Farm Signs

I have some very exciting news!!! My sister has started to make vintage inspired "Farm Signs" for my Etsy shop!!!




I think it so frustrating that it is so hard to find well done reproduction farm signs. My sister is super talented and always making little signs for her own house so I thought why not work together to provide people with the kind of signs that I am always on the hunt for?!




I was so excited when I saw what my sister had created! These signs will be hitting my shop this week! Each one is hand painted, black and white, distressed and a little bit different.




I will be keeping this little DAIRY one for myself:)










I hope you guys will visit my shop  and find one that is just right for you!

14 comments:

  1. They are really great :-) I made myself two very similar lately... They will do a great honor in your shop... Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making old signage. . . the sky is the limit on what you can do. . . good job gals. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful signs and look so nice with your homestead colors. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan,
    Really great signs. Love these and love the dairy that you will keep.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great, yours really looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talent runs in the family! When I move in my new house, I'll have to special order one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're blog is beautiful! Love all of the farmhouse details and hope to use some of them in upcoming renovations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such charmingly perfect farmhouse signs!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are perfect! Good for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Megan. I just found you on Pinterest and am enthralled with all of your beautiful farmhouse. I am now a new follower. I'd love for you to stop by my Cottage for a visit..I'm going to check out your shop now..Happy Monday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you provide a link to your shop ? Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link is on my side bar but I also added one to the very end of this blog post!

      Delete
  12. Amazing article about Farm Signs. These signs is more important if you are about to open a farm or shop. Shop Signs always attract customer to the shop. So we should give attention to shop signs so that shop signs look attractive to the people.

    ReplyDelete